No matter how hard they claim that they do not feel sad when they suffer from a type of hair loss, most people fo feel sad when they realize that they’re balding. People try many methods to prevent further hair loss. There natural and surgical methods to prevent hair loss. However, none of them have been approved as successful by most medical communities. That’s why most people who suffer from hair loss start thinking about a hair transplantation procedure. There are numerous hair transplant FAQs in which people want to be answered. Let’s take a look at some of these hair transplant FAQs in our post and try to give possible right answers to them:
- What is a hair transplant?
- How is a standard hair transplant surgery performed?
- Who can perform hair transplant surgery?
- Will my hair fall out after hair transplant surgery?
- How long will it take to recover from hair transplant wounds?
- How long will it take to grow new hair after hair transplant surgery?
- How many hair transplantation methods are there?
- Are hair transplantation procedures really worth it?
- Who is the best candidate for hair transplant surgery?
- What are the eligibility requirements for hair transplantation surgery?
- What are the complications of hair transplantation surgery?
- Are there any alternatives to hair transplant surgery?
- How much does a standard hair transplantation surgery cost?
- Where can I undergo hair transplantation surgery?
During a standard hair transplant surgery, candidates’ existing hair follicles from a donor area ( the back of the head ) are extracted and planted on the recipient area. Hair clinics and hospitals can perform hair transplantation procedures.
The best hair transplant candidate has no serious skin and heart diseases. If he/she is eligible for the anesthetic administration, then he/she is more likely to be eligible for the hair transplantation surgery as well. FUE and DHI are the most preferred hair transplantation procedures. Experts say that it may take up to 9 months for your scalp to grow all of the transplanted hair.
Swelling, redness, and itching are the most common hair transplant complications. If you move your body too often, you will increase the risk of swelling on your face. Itching and redness are not even considered complications in most cases if they’re not seen in severe levels.
Hair transplant procedures cost 5 times cheaper in health tourism destinations like Istanbul. Many people prefer such locations to get low-cost high-quality hair transplantation procedures.